Sunday, June 16, 2013

6.16.13

Sorry I've been sort of MIA this past week. Between babysitting, moving, and preparing for a concerto competition life sort of got away from me. I do however have some fun things to share! (Excuse the poor picture quality as I am uploading from my phone lol)



So last weekend I was in Brehnam, TX for a friend's wedding and I had some downtime to go shopping! I found these marquee letters at a local antique shop for about a dollar a piece! I decided to use them to spell out a quote about running (surprise, surprise) in my new apartment this fall. Since living in Boston is extremely expensive, I'm looking for cheap, creative ways to decorate.

  
The next thing I found was actually at the Michaels here in Waco. I've always wanted to decorate using fun, shabby chic frames but never actually bought any because you can spend over $100 getting enough of them for what I wanted to do. I came across these on sale at Michaels and only spent $13 for all of them (you can't tell here, but some of them are even two packs).


I've also come to the conclusion that you can never have too many Nike shorts ;) 

They were on sale this week at Academy and I'm exited to say that I bought my very first pair of size smalls! A year ago at this time, my size large shorts were tight! Running has been so rewarding (despite the occasional injury lol) and I'm so excited to keep working so I can drop the last few pounds to my goal weight. I've lost a total of 17 pounds and went from a size 10/12 to a size 2/4. :)


J

No comments:

Post a Comment