Thursday, September 26, 2013

9.26.13


I've seen some pretty interesting outfits that girls have been wearing to go out to bars...and most of them want to show an unnecessary amount of skin. From crop tops to micro mini skirts, most of them are overly suggestive and honestly, they have to be cold considering the temperature at night...haha. Here is my take on fall nights out.



Most of this outfit is about as affordable as anything else. The burgundy dress is $12.95 at H&M, scarf was $15 from Target (I miss target...), socks were $10 from H&M, bracelet and earrings were on sale at target. I said most of this outfit because my Arturo Chiang chocolate brown boots were a steeper $190 from Dillard's a couple years ago. They have lasted great and are super versatile, so definitely still worth it.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment