Thursday, May 30, 2013

5.30.13


Hey bloggers! I spent some time out at a couple local stores window shopping today to keep myself entertained. I came across a few awesome things :)



I mean come on...it's pretty funny ;)





Oh, and I totally love some of the jewelry styles out for this summer - big, bold, and bright! I especially love the coral mixed with some of the cream hues. This jewelry is easily a great addition to a casual outfit or a fun way to dress up a fancy evening :)






Another huge summer trend I'm noticing is stripes. Bold or soft, they are all over the place and I'm loving it. I think these particular dresses would all be great with a fun pair of sandals and big chunky jewelry!





Another great summer trend is the fit and flare dress, its flattering on so many different body types and super comfortable. I like this one a lot because it has a little bit of edge to it with the brass studs. It'll go great with heels, wedges or sandals, making it very versatile!





Just thought this was cute :) I love seeing quotes like this because it's so important to work towards and beyond your greatest potential.





Found a sweet deal today! I love checking out clearance racks at boutique shops because you never know what you'll find. I love it with my favorite wedges and some gold bangles :) Dresses like this are easy to slip on and wear around town, dress up for a date night, or wear to church. 

Originally $48, on sale for $10 ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment